Friday, March 7, 2008

Art Design Contest Finalists

Lake Erie Nature & Science Center is proud to announce 14 finalists in our 2008 Limited Edition T-shirt Art Design Contest. We received more than 100 wonderful and creative entries from children as young as 5 all the way up to adults. Our finalists were chosen to represent a cross section of ages and artistic experience and styles. The finalists are posted in our Kids Corner -Nature Gallery and will be on display at the Center. Please be patient as we work to make sure the art displays properly in most browsers.
Lake Erie Nature & Science Center wishes to thank everyone who entered. To help us choose the winner, stop by the Center and vote, send an email to info@lensc.org or leave a comment on this blog post. Comments are moderated.
Thanks again to all who entered. The winner will be announced by the end of March and our Limited Edition T-shirt will be on sale at our June 1 Family Fun Fest.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for #5 Kimberly -

Alex B.

Anonymous said...

They would ALL make a great T, but #7, Marilyn's, really rocks!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1

It boldly displays the name yet retains a very artistic appearence.

Anonymous said...

Follow Me and vote for Emily #6 This one is creative and includes Lake Erie Nature and Science Center's name.

Anonymous said...

I vote for #11 By Lauren. It has great details, nice use of color and pleasant to look at. Shows real talent!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #9 Marge. Everyone did a great job, but I chose #9 because the bright cheery colors make me thing of the upcoming Spring season.

Anonymous said...

#2 is cool and says it all. I vote for Quinn.

Unknown said...

Wow! They are all so wonderful. My favorite is Quinn's. Great job!

Kelly M.

Anonymous said...

I think #11 is fantastic. Bold colors; fetching design; a lovely way for the LEN&SC to be represented. Go Lauren
Susan

Anonymous said...

Number 11 is fantastic. I would wear this design with pride. I like the usage of bright colors. The different range of animals represented is extremely appealing.

Anonymous said...

I gotta go with #7 By Marilyn, it's AWESOME~

Anonymous said...

I vote for #9, by Marge, many of the finalists did a great job on the designs, but I think this one takes the cake!! Great job!

Martha said...

Number 7, by Marilyn, combines LENSC's nature, science, and education themes. Plus, the artwork is great!

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

# 14, Mallory, great desgn and color

Anonymous said...

I would definitely vote for #9 by Marge. There are many talented artists but I like hers best!

Anonymous said...

Number 9 by Marge has my vote. It has a uniqueness about it that appeals to me! Donna

Anonymous said...

I chose Marge's #9. I think the design is so cute, and I just love the face on the snake!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Number 9. It is too cute!

Anonymous said...

They all look wonderful, but #11 caught my eye.

Anonymous said...

# 11 would look great on a tee shirt because it captures the eye.

Anonymous said...

Number 11 is lovely and gets my vote.

Anonymous said...

They were all great but i love #11 best Marge did a great job

Anonymous said...

They are all great artwork, but I vote for #9, Marge. The animals are bright and cheery and will appeal to all age groups! Keep up the good work there!